Come kick-start your holiday season in Niantic at the 15th Annual Niantic Main Street Holiday Stroll. This family-friendly day features:
- horse-drawn carriage rides,
- shops & restaurant specials,
- holiday music and complimentary hot cider and cocoa on the town green,
- children’s arts, crafts and games,
- the 2nd Annual Chili Cook-off,
- a Smore Station,
- a “Snow-Flake Drop” featuring discounts and giveaways to local shops and restaurants, and last, but not least,
- the arrival of Santa on a shiny red fire truck just in time for the annual Christmas Tree lighting ceremony beginning at 5:00 pm on Liberty Green in the heart of Niantic Village.
So come early, and stay late. The fun takes place on Saturday, November 24th beginning at 3:00 p.m. .
Hope to see you there!!!
For additional details, visit the Niantic Main Street Facebook Page
Come join the fun at the scenic McCook Point Beach and Park on Saturday, December 8th for a scenic, festive Niantic Jingle Bell 5K walk/run in support of the Brian T. Dagle Memorial Foundation. Come dressed in your “Holiday Best” as you may win a prize for the Best Festive Costume! Teams also welcome.
8:45 – Race Day Check-in/Registration
10:00 – 5K Walk & Run will begin
11:00 – Overall & Age Group awards
T-Shirts are available to the first 250 registrants – sizes are not guaranteed. Please arrive early to ensure you get the size you want.
For registration and additional information, visit: Niantic Jingle Bell 5k
SAVE THE DATE for New England’s largest and brightest Holiday Light Parade.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2018, the Annual East Lyme / Niantic Light Parade is the largest holiday light parade in all of New England, and promises to be one of the most memorable parades you will ever attend.
The 2018 Niantic/East Lyme Light Parade will be held on Saturday night December 8th beginning at 6:00 p.m. (with a Rain/Snow Date of Sunday, December 9th at 5:00 p.m.)
Additional details will be provided as they become available.