Methodist Street (between Pro Tek Auto & Niantic Cinemas), Niantic, CT 06357
Celebrating the beauty of fresh every Thursday.
June 1-October 12, 2017
Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm
Celebrating the beauty of fresh every Thursday (rain or shine!) in the seaside village of Niantic, just off the Main Street. Over 13 local vendors will fill the market this year. Current market items include an array of fresh and local produce, pies, breads, plants, herbs, greens, hummus, pork, jams, jellies, prepared foods, beef, chicken, eggs, cheese, fresh-filled cannoli and more. Leashed and friendly animals welcome.
Find out what’s happening at the Market. Follow us on Facebook.
The Niantic Farmers’ Market is a proud member of the Connecticut Farmers Market Trail. more info>
2017 Regular Market Vendors
- Bioessential Greens – Traditional and exotic non gmo microgreens, herbs and Wheatgrass
- Chatfield Hollow Farm – Mushrooms
- J & R Lemonade – Fresh made lemonade
- Cold Spring Farm – Fresh produce
- Maple Breeze Farm – Pork and beef
- Meadowstone farm– artisanal cheeses
- Mystery Farms – Fresh produce
- Spencer Hill Jewelry – Hand-built artisan jewelry.
- Connecticut Gourmet– Locally-sourced artisanal bread
- Merino’s Bake Shoppe – Handmade Italian baked goods and specialties. Famous for their filled-on-site cannoli
- Old Orchard Farms – Made-from-scratch pies
- Smith’s Acres – Farm fresh vegetables and fruits
- Whisktopia – Artisanal gourmet cupcakes & cookies
- Shayna B’s – Gluten-free & vegan savory & sweet baked goods
- Turkeywood Farm – Shagbark hickory syrup
- Jon Fish – Oyster Bar
- Connecticut Gourmet – Locally-sourced artisanal bread
- Stonyledge Farm – Meats and jams
- East Lyme Parks & Rec and Niantic Main Street – Town info and Farmers Market posters, bags and stickers.
2017 Market Events
- Opening Day: June 1
- Kids’ Day: July 6 & August 17
Fun for the little ones, kids’ activities, free balloons & more.
- Artisan Day: July 20, August 31 & October 5
Come see our visiting local artists and artisans vendors.
- Dog Day: June 8 & August 3
It’s the dog days of summer so we’re featuring special vendors for our
four-legged canine friends. Plus the first 25 dogs receive a free tennis ball!
- Patriot Day: September 14
Remembering and thanking those who serve and protect at home and abroad.
- Swap Day: June 22
Bring a kitchen or garden item. Take a kitchen or garden item! Time to swap out some of your unused or slightly used wares hiding in the cupboard!
- Pink Day: September 21
The Market goes PINK to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Pumpkin Day: October 12
Our most popular Market event! All things pumpkin.
First 25 children receive a free mini pumpkin!